Tentative dates for the 2012 Mercuria NCHA World Series of Cutting have been set.
Each show features $50,000 in added money, with $25,000 in the Open and $25,000 in the Non-Pro.
- January 24 & 26 (Tues & Thur): Augusta, GA (with Augusta Futurity) Entry Form.
- February 10 – 11 (Fri – Sat): San Antonio, TX (with San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo) Entry Form.
- February 24 – 25 (Fri – Sat): Houston, TX (with Houston Stock Show & Rodeo) Entry Form.
- July 3 – 5: Oklahoma City, OK (with the AQHA “Battle in the Saddle”)
- July 10 – 12 (Tues – Thur): Calgary, Alberta Canada (with the Calgary Stampede)
- September 1-2: Nampa, ID (with the Idaho CHA Futurity)
- September: Rancho Murrieta, CA (with the El Rancho Futurity)
- October 11-12: Columbus, OH (with the All American Quarter Horse Congress)
- October: Lyon, France