Entries are due March 21, 2016 for the 6666 Ranch NCHA Western National Championships. The popular show will be held in Denver April 27-May 6.
The Western Nationals crowns champions for the 2015 point year in all 12 NCHA Weekend Show classes.
To be eligible for the Western Nationals, you must:
- Be a current NCHA member for 2016.
- Must have been a member in 2015 in good standing.
- Must have been eligible in 2015 for the class you are entering.
- If a horse class, your horse must have been eligible in 2015.
- The owner must have been a member in 2015 and be a member for 2016.
- Youth members must have been a member in 2015, and have a current 2016 membership.
- You did not have to ride to the herd in a class or ride to herd in an affiliate show.